How can I measure skills development for customer service professionals using VR?
VR customer service training programs delivered with Talespin can use the platform’s Dashboard
to track skills development. Examples of the data that can be collected and measured with our platform include:
- Individual learner performance within a specific learning module, including data on the application of specific skills taught within the module
- Historic learner performance for a specific learning module. Ex. Measuring improvement over time for a particular learning module
- Historic learner performance for specific skills. Ex. Assessing the application of empathy across multiple learning modules
- Learning module performance for a group of learners at a team, department, or organizational level. Ex. Analyzing a customer service team’s performance on a specific VR customer service module
- Historic performance for specific skills for a group of learners at a team, department, or organizational level. Ex. Assessing a customer service team’s development of specific customer service skills over time