Enterprise XR Takes Flight
A Single Solution for Enterprise Extended Reality
Talespin Runway is an enterprise extended reality (XR) software platform designed to deliver immersive workforce applications at scale. Runway provides the foundation enterprises need to take advantage of XR technology’s proven ROI, without the complexities of deploying a fragmented software ecosystem.
Runway is a unified system for administering VR training to employees, tracking learner progress, supporting employee performance in the field, and integrating XR software with existing technical infrastructure.
Runway delivers XR training content across soft skill and hard skill use cases:
- Propel: For learning object- and process-based knowledge.
- CoPilot: For training leadership and communication skills through role play with virtual humans.
Knowledge Transfer and Skills Alignment Across the Workforce Lifecycle
Enterprise organizations need to transform their workforce practices as automation and changing employee expectations impact their businesses. Navigating new workforce economics will require more agile employment models, accelerated training practices, better workforce data, and a platform to deliver this transformation at scale.
With Runway You Can:
- Scale XR applications efficiently throughout your organization
- Administer XR applications to local and distributed teams from one platform
- Access advanced employee learning and performance insights
- Realize the proven ROI of XR in your business
- Align knowledge delivery and experiencebuilding to fill your skills gaps
Workforce Transformation Has Become a Reality
Learn more about the
results you can deliver with Runway
For learning object- and process-based knowledge
Virtual human training technology for leadership and communication skills