XR Job Simulation
Object- and process-based training platform
Propel XR Training
New generations entering the workforce, technology impacting the workplace, and changing career models have brought about a need for more flexible employee onboarding, training and reskilling.
Traditional training practices aren’t agile enough to keep pace with these dynamics, and enterprises need to close skills gaps and accelerate workforce transformation. Virtual reality technology has emerged as a solution to these challenges, as it is proven to accelerate employee learning, make training more efficient, and offers the scale enterprises need to have a significant impact on their businesses.
Propel XR Training for Object – and Process-Based Knowledge
Talespin Propel is a virtual reality training framework for powering object- and process-based learning modules. Learning modules built with Propel immerse learners in foundational knowledge, and simulate complex tasks that are typically difficult to train and practice.
Training Module Features
- Realistic 3D recreations of real-world objects, tools, and environments in XR
- Learners access training modules using XR headsets
- Training modules are developed with SMEs and L&D experts
- Training content embeds the same subject matter from traditional learning modules like video, text, and classroom style learning, in an experiential, interactive format
- XR training modules enable remote learning with the benefit of a coach
- Training modules feature performance scoring and learning analytics
- Delivered on Talespin’s enterprise XR platform, Talespin Runway
To learn more about Propel XR Training